The practice provides a number of essential services to patients, including:
- The management of patients who are ill or believe themselves to be ill, with conditions from which recovery is generally expected, for the duration of that condition, including relevant health promotion advice and referral as appropriate, reflecting patient choice where practicable.
- The general management of patients who are terminally ill.
We also provide the following services:
- Ante natal Care
- Post natal Care
- Child Health Surveillance
- Childhood Vaccinations
- Family Planning
- Well Man Clinics
- Well Woman Clinics (cervical screening)
- Smoking cessation advice and monitoring
- Weight Management and Diet Advice
- Blood Pressure Checks
- New Patient Health Checks
- General advice regarding lifestyle and health
- Coronary Heart Disease
Annual Flu Vaccinations
If you are entitled to an annual flu vaccination, please contact the surgery for an appointment as our flu clinics run throughout October, November and December.
We also offer, for those entitled, vaccinations to help prevent pneumonia and shingles.
Vaccination Catch-up Programme
The practice is offering the following catch-up vaccinations -MMR and meningococcal ACWY. Please contact the surgery to book your appointment with the Practice Nurse.