Appointments available now
- If you have received a letter asking you to book an appointment they are available to book at the surgery now. Please call reception on 01704 546800 to book your slot. You will be asked some questions around Coronavirus and you will be given instruction on where to wait when you arrive at the surgery.
- You will be required to wear a mask for the appointment.
- The test itself is exactly the same.
- All equipment is thoroughly cleaned in between each patient.
- The clinician will be wearing PPE.
- Chaperones:- Where necessary it is still possible to bring a chaperone, for example if you are in a wheelchair but please make this known at the time of booking.
- If you have any concerns about the procedure, book a telephone consultation with the nurse before your appointment, she will be able to talk you through any queries or worries which you may have.
- For more detailed information click here